Saturday 6 August 2011

Matthew Williamson comes online


Matthew Williamson, who never thought selling his collections online till some years back, has finally launched his diffusion line online!
Matthew Williamson has launched an affordable diffusion line on my-wardrobe.com, with a tag price ranging from £98 for a necklace to £497 for a floor-length evening dress.

The collection reflects quintessential Matthew’s signature design aesthetics, luxurious designs and feminine shapes yet with an accessible price point.
My-Wardrobe's buying director Luisa De Paula said: "We are delighted to present Matthew Williamson's debut diffusion line collection MW Matthew Williamson.

While sharing his thoughts about coming online, the English designer said, “Personally, I'm not passionate about it. I'm a bit of a digital imbecile. In fact, I remember Natalie Massenet coming backstage at one of my shows, probably 15 years ago, and asking if she could sell my collection online. I said 'Love, that ain't going to happen'! We laugh about it now

No comments:

Post a Comment