Friday 12 August 2011

Eyelash Thickening Drug Latisse May Be Approved

An FDA advisory panel has given the thumbs up to a new drug, Latisse, that helps people grow fuller, darker eyelashes. Latisse was created after its maker, Allergan, Inc, discovered that eyelash growth was a side effect of its glaucoma drug, Lumigan. They decided to do a study on the drug's effect on eyelashes.
In that study, 137 people used Latisse and 141 people used a placebo solution for 16 weeks. The result: Thicker, longer, darker eyelashes were more common by the end of the study in the Latisse group. And people in the Latisse group reported more satisfaction with their lashes than people who used the placebo.
Unlike Lumigan, Latisse is not placed directly in the eye and may therefore not have the same side effects. Side effects of Lumigan include possible eye redness, darkening of the eyelid skin, and darkening of the iris.
If the FDA takes the panel's recommendation and approves the drug, it could be available by prescription in 2009.


this is getting me excited goodness im praying this will happen b/c i pulled all my eyelashes out and i want them back sooo bad!approve it!!!
To find everything you need to know about hair extensions you've come to the best place.
Eyelash extensions are an entirely new method of enhancing the length and thickness of eyelashes.
Beauty is not just about the hair and face, but also the nails and other parts of the body.
To find everything you need to know about hair extensions you've come to the best place.
Eyelash extensions are an entirely new method of enhancing the length and thickness of eyelashes.
This post is really worthy to read..thanks for sharing the this news with us..i appreciate your work..this information is very much useful to me.
[URL="http://www.eye-contact-lenses.com"]Coloured Contact Lenses[/URL]
This post is really worthy to read..thanks for sharing the this news with us..i appreciate your work..this information is very much useful to me.

Thank you for the sound critique. Me and my neighbour were just setting up to do some research about this. I am very happy to see such great information being shared freely out there.
Howdy, I come across this site by on a fluke when I was exploring on Google then I came onto your site. I have to tell you that your web site is interesting I love your theme! Currently have a lot of free-time at the current moment to fully read through your website web sitebut I bookmarked it. I will be back in a day or two. Thanks for a great site.
I am impressed with all this useful information. Was WAY more than I expected.
Heya i got to your site by mistake when i was searching bing for something off topic here but i do have say your site is really helpful, like the theme and the content on here...so thanks for me procrastinating from my previous task, lol
Interesting blog entry. It's scary to think we have all this technology and that were're actually using it! I've added your feed and will be coming back soon.
This is getting to be a bit more subjective, but I much prefer in vitro ferilization than ICSI. The results and success stories speak for themselves. You can quickly see the amazement on patients faces from happy parents or couples. Clicking on one of those picues wll reveal a place of enjoyment and happiness, heaven if you will . You can tell all of your friends who were not listening to you, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose.
Easily, the post is actually the most insightful on this notable topic. I see your point with your conclusions and will definitely look forward to your future updates. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay abreast of any updates. Good work and much success in your business dealings! how to kite surf
Hey, just asking if you have any further details so I can find a tad more about it?

1 comment:

  1. This is the kind of article I love to find. I am extremely impressed with how well you researched this material. I think this is solid information and I agree.
    Muslim Charity

    ReplyDelete